RCU Forums - View Single Post - Flying wing
Thread: Flying wing
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2014, 08:40 AM
yorkiepap
My Feedback: (18)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey John,
Yes, I have the NP Tech One Neptune(blue one). I bought it last April after watching the NP video & really liked the flight envelope & put it together in June. Where I live is high & the wind is always moving so I thought this would also be a great change-of-pace from my gliders. I set it up with my JR10X & Spektrum AR400 & used the "Elevon" program in the Tx that worked superb. Unfortunately, in July, I had a mishap falling off a ladder & breaking my right arm bone at the wrist, so I was out of commission the entire summer & fall. I have to wait till spring now to maiden. I have not seen much of any kind of elaborate reporting/posting on this great wing, even on RCG, so it must be a sleeper. Somehow, I feel this wing will be a joy to fly. I've pretty well healed up now & READY!!!!!! for this years' flying season. I'll keep checking here to see if you get started & maiden before me.

Denny

PS: I forgot to mention that, even on the video, they say to allow the EDF to "spool up" to RPM before launching as it takes a few seconds to reach thrust level.

Last edited by yorkiepap; 01-18-2014 at 08:43 AM.