RCU Forums - View Single Post - New tank from Taigen! T34/76! Metal version!
Old 01-27-2014, 06:42 AM
Imex-Erik

Received 37 Likes on 33 Posts

Originally Posted by ausf
I'm in for some tracks, wheels and arms...
Deal. I'll make sure you get some as well as pictures asap.
Originally Posted by ROLLIN ARMOUR
TAIGEN, You guys are totally leaving HL in the DUST. This Tank is awesome!
Thanks! We have been working on this one for a while
Originally Posted by tinviper
I will be buying this tank! I had a feeling you guys would be doing something like this. Up till now there has not been a decent offering in the T-34/85! I just hope you can do your best to keep the prices in the 350 to 450 range. Because if they get up around 650 I wont be able to buy as many tanks. I already have an early all metal tiger 1 and plan on buying the all metal tiger 2 , the all metal t-34/85, and if an all metal panther is released one of those. I would also definitely buy an all metal T-55. And of course if you guys ever did do an all metal Maus or e-100 I would definitely spend up to 800 bucks if not more on one of those.
Well we still have more stuff planned for this year, just stay tuned!
Originally Posted by Sturmhauptfuhrer
I'd like to see you all do a make over on the HL's Sherman M4A3...............it's just a thought.
I'll mention this to bossman.
Also, is this T34/85 an HC series tank? Love the easy access.
Yes this will be an HC tank. I'll make sure the latch system gets documented as well. The HC series is a big deal to me, I am always tweaking things here and there.
Originally Posted by wright 971
Have been told by a supplier that there is a metal Sherman coming soon

regards pete
Oh really? I haven't heard such a thing lol. Remember, if the bossman or myself don't announce it, don't trust them. Rumors are rumors. I'm not saying it will or won't happen, I just dont want to have a repeat of a few other manufacturers I can think of...
Originally Posted by vonmarshall
This is excellent news. A real treat to look forward to. Cannot wait to see inside it!
Thanks again!
Originally Posted by askalaw
I thought HL and Taigen are the same company XD,
but metal lower hull is sweet! I want to see the hull inside, but I can assume it will be same as plastic one??
It will be like our normal metal upgraded hulls, plastic on outside and metal on inside and lower.
Originally Posted by Strato50
Looks like a metal insert inside of a plastic shell, much the same as other metal-hull lowers. You might see this same sentiment on RCU, plastic outsides are good for people who want to mod and alter things more easily! The metal helps eliminate flex & makes for a smooth ride.
Inside pics would be awesome when they are possible
%100 agree with you. Man now waiting for my demo is even worst lol.