RCU Forums - View Single Post - LETS SAVE SIG BEFORE THEY GET SWALLOWED BY THE BIG TWO!!!
Old 01-31-2014, 05:28 AM
GerKonig

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by SrTelemaster150
I just discovered the SIG Rascal 110 & I have to have one. It is everthing the Sr Telemaster is plus better aerobatics, aerodynamis & drop dead gorgeous looks..
I purchased the electric 72" Telemaster when it came out, like 8 years ago. I loved that model more than any other. I normally fit a giant scale, a small model, and the Telemaster in my truck. It came with me every time I headed to the field. Hundreds of flights, under all conditions. The Telemaster flew at times where everybody else did not because of the wind. It passed away one year ago due to a cable failure (the Y connector to the ailerons). A false connection created havoc. Anyway, I loved that Telemadster.

I am familiar with the Rascal 110, and let me tell you, if you power it right, it has a double personality. Put a cheap 1.6 electric on 10 cells, and you can race that model all over the place. It can go fast! And now the new batch also has ailerons!

I ended up replacing the Telemaster with a Giant Stick on a 1.6 and 10 cells. It is a hoot! I used to have a Z26 on it, but the fun factor peaked with the electric turning a 20 8 prop! The reason for not getting the Rascal 110 was the high price of the Rascal. But if somehing really bad would happen to the Giant Stick, I might turn into a Rascal owner:-) It is a great model.

Gerry