RCU Forums - View Single Post - Jeti-duplex-ds-16-2.4-ghz
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2014, 09:33 AM
wfield0455
My Feedback: (7)

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

I'm currently in the process of setting up a jet and I've been playing with flight modes and flap settings. The flap servos are setup so that -100% servo travel will provide no flaps, the servo centered or 0% will provide 50% flaps and +100% servo travel will provide full flap travel. I created 3 flight mode, Normal, Takeoff and Landing and set a 2 second delay for each flight mode change. I then when to flight mode trim and set the flaps to be separate for each flight mode and as a starting point I set values of -100% for Normal, 0% for Takeoff and +100% for Landing. All seemed well until I went to the servo monitor and noticed that the servo position went to -50% for Normal, 0 for Takeoff and +50% for Landing or basically, one half of the programmed value? This seems incorrect as the manual clearly says "The servo position is displayed as a percentage of the total servo travel." In this case the flap servos are set to 100% in both the flight mode trim and servo setup screens. Any ideas what's going on?