RCU Forums - View Single Post - Perry Swap Meet Who's Going and What Are You Bringing.
Old 02-15-2014, 02:13 AM
Loopman
My Feedback: (195)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey Gang,
I can't wait, I'll be heading down from Duluth, GA on the Thursday before the show. Bringing a 1/4 scale scratchbuilt Ryan STA done in Dutch WWII colors (plane has never been flown), a couple of engines (Kioritz PB400 and a new SPE 40 with a new RCEXCEL ignition) I don't expect to sell the Kioritz but who knows maybe somebody wants a cheap boat anchor! The SPE is in great shape but I'll practically be giving that one away. Also have a John Tanzer F4B that is practically an ARF, just need the struts finished and an aileron built. (Cheap). I also have a newly built Freewing A-10 (flap option) with two new HK 3600mah 14.8v li-pos - has not been flown! A few other odds and ends (servos, servo arms, reversers, wheels, etc. Picking up a Ikon N'West "Got Rocks" Supercub that was custom built (the build was right here on RCU), it's gonna be an awesome cub to have at our field! Looking forward to seeing some ole buds and maybe making a few new ones, y'all drive safe now!

Happy Flying!
Loopman