RCU Forums - View Single Post - Corsair Brotherhood.
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2014, 01:23 PM
bentwings

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

I guess you should sign me up.

My Ziroli Corsair is now over 20 years old!! The flight log is over 2" thick. I gave it to my son a few years ago and he managed to finally bang it up pretty good. Gotta use the rudder on these things especially with big motors.

Long story short, I'm in the middle of building a new wing. I have the center section done with the gear installed and the gear doors functioning. I just started the outer panels yesterday. Carbon fiber over lay on the spars is done and I have everything layed out already to start tomorrow.

My son and my wife gave me an Ipad air for my birthday so hopefully I can take some pictures and post them easier than with my camera.

This wireless keyboard is really cool. My fingers are so rough and caloused that it doesn't work very well for me to use the touch screen. I have the neatest stylus too. I'll try and get the spelling worked out too. This technology is just a bit overpowering at this age. haha

I'm also working on reworking the plans for an F4U-5. It's a lot of work doing this on SolidWorks but I think the results will be nice. There are a lot of changes to make and a lot of parts are affected. I wish I could do a radial motor too but the flat twin will have to do for now.