RCU Forums - View Single Post - Factories to You Inc. (Rich Yan)
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2014, 03:46 PM
albsurfer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I received a Skylime Sbach 342 60" RC plane from him last Oct '13. I finally opened it up early Feb 14 and to my dismay found out that the elevator halves don't fit correctly. the right half seems to line up but the left doesn't. The distances of the hinge line to top and hinge line to bottom surface aren't the same lengths. I have never seen a pair that weren't symmetrical like this. So I've submitted support tickets, replied to 2 e-mails, and intiated 1 e-mail for a followup to no avail. It does nobgood to call the phone number either. Karen falls short of her vall back promise. At.this poimt I habe to call him a thief. On another site a guy was positive in Jan 14 amd told me in late Feb he wouldn't take another plane from Dick if he gave it to him. The guy told me I'd have to make do with what I have now. Pretty bad comment.
So.. don't support generalhobby.com.. If you do and something isn't right, you better hope you used a credit card and not Paypal. Paypal only gives you 45 days to fimd out if something is wrong. Who sends you bad elevators anyway? Pretty shoddy of Skyline.