RCU Forums - View Single Post - How Many Airplanes Do You Have In Your Hangar?
Old 10-02-2003, 11:47 AM
visioneer_one
My Feedback: (506)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Too. Damned. Many.

Flying[*]Dave Patrick Ultimate Bipe ARF .40 w/ YS .63 4C[*]WM Zen 50 #2 w/ YS .63 4C[*]WM P-51 Mustang .40 w/ Saito .91 4C[*]Zagi-400X w/ stock Speed 400 & 8-cells[*]GP Electrostreak w/ Astro FAI 15, 10 cells[*]Clancy Lazy Bee w/ Astro 05G, 8-10 cells[*]DJ Aerotech Wizard-E w/ Astro 010 brushless motor, 7-cells[*]Zagi-EPP #2[*]DAW TG-3 #2[*]NSP CF Sparrow #2[*]NSP Opus[*]Dynaflite Bird of Time (will fly again once I've vacuumed the ants out of the fuse. Its a long story.)[*]Weston Magic II #2 (a beauty)[*]DJ Aerotech Spectre VR HLG[*]DJ Aerotech Wizard HLG #3[*]DJ Aerotech Chrysalis HLG[*]TF Antares[*]Mueller Mini-Ellipse (it lives. Again.)[*]Patton Spitfire EPP[*]Thunder Tiger Raptor 50 w/ TT .50. All stock 'cept for the SAB 600's.

In the build queue[*]ACP 2M Starship. Got bit by the sailplane bug again! Gotta build the wing wiring harness and a custom rx battery pack.
[*]H9 Ultra Stick 1.20 w/ MVVS 1.60 gasser. This is the all-white version. I'm going to mimic the US .40 trim scheme.
[*]DP Extra 330L w/ BME 50. Waiting on a new canopy and some covering...

Pending repair[*]GP U-Can-Do-3D ARF #2 w/ YS .91AC. Attempted a low rolling circle... with 3D rates turned on. Used too much rudder and snapped out. Dinged the wing and tailfeathers.
[*]ACP Starling. The wing folded at altitude, but the bulletproof kevlar fuselage (pun intended) survived the 300'+ plunge into the rocks. Amazing.
Looking for a new wing.

Boxed up[*]Dave Patrick Ultimate Bipe 1.20 ARC w/ MVVS 1.60 gasser.[*]H9 27% Cap 232 w/ ZDZ 60. [*]GP 33% Pitts S2B w/ Taurus TS-52 gasser.[*]GP 78" Extra 300S ARF w/ Taurus TS-52 gasser.[*]GP 25% PT-19 w/ RCS 1.40 gasser.[*]Creek Hobbies/GSP 72" Katana S w/ FPE 2.4 gasser.[*]WM Super Sports Senior w/ RCS 1.40 gasser.[*]Sig Seniorita KIT. Eventual electric conversion w/ an Astro 15G. Someday.[*]Hobby Lobby Raptor w/ Aveox F10LMR.[*]CSD Vortex w/ Aveox 1406/2y.[*]NSP Schpotdorker Lite.[*]F3B Eagle (no it isn't for sale)[*]Dynaflite Bobcat. Will most likely build this one up and give it away.[*]Goldberg Sophisticated Lady.[*]DJ Aerotech Chrysalis HLG (spare kit)[*]DJ Aerotech Wizard HLG (spare kit - now discontinued! )[*]DJ Aerotech Wizard Lite HLG (spare kit #2. Did I mention that I Really Like This Plane?)[*]DJ Aerotech Chrysalis 2M.

ISO[*]Wild Hare 78" Edge 540 ARF. On order. In white. Got a ZDZ-40 waiting for it, but may go with a 60 instead.[*]H9 Clipped-Wing Taylorcraft. Also have a ZDZ-40 waiting for it. [*]WM Fun-3D ARF... will go nicely w/ one of my MVVS 1.60 gassers...[*]a .60 -or- a 1.20-sized Spitfire ARF ... will only get one if I ball-up (or sell) the P-51.[*]an 80"+ Cub. Will cover / paint in "Selous Game Preserve" trim, as seen here.

Sold / Gave Away / RIP[*]Detailed in post # 188 & post #189, as the list put me over the 10,000-character-per-post limit

Honorable mention
Goldberg Mirage 550 w/ a weird Graupner Speed 600/planetary gearbox, 8 cells and a 12x10 prop (!)
This is the plane I **finally** soloed on. Its a hand-me-hand-me-hand-me-down - it was given to me by the bloke that taught me to fly. He learned to fly with it; it was given to him by the bloke that taught him to fly. He learned to fly with it; it was given to him by the bloke that taught him who built and learned to fly with it!! whew! Its pretty ratty but I just can't throw away something with that much history.