RCU Forums - View Single Post - Never Buy a Hanger 9 product again!!
View Single Post
Old 03-20-2014, 05:41 AM
HoundDog
My Feedback: (49)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by markesorrells
My son crashed our favorite Hanger 9 Otter today after an engine failure. Tried to find a replacement fuselage but they no longer make the Otter and do not have the replacement parts. If they are going to drop planes every couple of years for something "new"...then they just do a disservice to their previous customers!!!

Go TOP FLITE Replacement parts almost for ever ... Hanger9 Horizon makes one run on a plane then moves on ... Just their policy.
The only thing that TF did not make spares of on the GS 85" P-47 are the wheels. On my maiden the right wheel fell of into the 10' corn and I bugged TP for a replacement for months and the answer was always the same ... We do not have the wheels as spares and U can not buy them separate. (They are 5" dia and about 1& 7/16" wide a 1&1/2" hangs in the wheel well) well on day I get this package from TF with a note here is the wheel set now stop calling 3 times a week. signed Jennerfer or something like that. NO invoice so I called 1-800-Flowers and had a bunch of flowers sent to Jennifer at the return address ... Hope she got them.