RCU Forums - View Single Post - Warning to buyers - beware of cermark.com
Old 03-24-2014, 03:16 PM
stevenchao

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

"Buyers beware of Cermark in Southern California. Purchased a World Models plane from them last month. They charged my card and shipped the wrong plane. The phone and fax numbers listed on their website, www.cermark.com, are disconnected and the only way to communicate is messaging through their website, which they generally ignore. They acknowledge their error, yet in one month of constant attempts to JUST GET A RETURN LABEL TO SEND THE PLANE BACK, the owner Stephen, just ignores me. I have had to file a dispute claim through VISA to try to resolve this matter.

This was my first order to them. Outstanding way to treat a new customer, isn't it?

Be VERY CAREFUL buying anything from them!"

Just to clarify this matter. I have spoke to Mike prior to Re Baron Mike prior to his posting date. I definitely acknowledged his purchase and our mistake in shipping. The incorrect airplane is in RED BARON MIKE's possession. During our telephone conversation RED BARON MIKE mentioned that he has already placed a dispute on his card. Which means he has brought the credit card company to notice. So if we do a refund, we will be double charged (according to our credit card service). RED BARON MIKE was very specific saying that we don't have to worry about doing a refund, because he is doing it through his end.

The only thing left is incorrectly shipped airplane. This is the only evidence that RED BARON MIKE has of our mistake. After ONE failed attempt at shipping the airplane back, we thought we are better off letting the incorrect airplane or evidence be left in RED BARON MIKE 's possession until we have been notified by the credit card company that the fund has been returned!!! In another words, RED BARON MIKE, got his refund while we felt it was only fair that he holds on to the only evidence of incorrect shipping until clarified.

WOW, we thought we were doing the right thing here... Yes, RED BARON MIKE got his refund and we specifically allow the airplane to sit at his location (until our credit card company tells us that it is resolved). Amazing how intentions are misinterpreted.

Peace,
Steven Chao