RCU Forums - View Single Post - Will aluminum fuselage interfere with electronics
Old 04-03-2014, 02:09 PM
zacharyR
My Feedback: (5)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

the lipo agruemnt was reliable .. they are reliable ....they are safe.. people aren't safe.. dumb people like the experts in this thread but that's another argument
but just for the record

dirtybird clamed Lipo as the MOST UNRELAIBLE .. " not the word safe " .. and that's just bull****

now back to the troll topic I think I am a troll for wanting right and wrong ?

look man the argument the pro and the con .. the pro is in the right .. the planes work just as well as any other airplane.. and they work better then carbon planes that guess.. what those work fine too..

so the con part .. the con part as always been in one way or another a radio related diminishing return that would affect flight performance at a value greater then conventional airframes affecting radio gear

this is just not the case .. now you do the right thing and man up to that... because I shouldn't be getting discredited on this forum .. for seeing something done with my own two eyes knowing it works knowing it works more then one application . and getting told that I am just seeing " luck " or its a spoof .. all I see from the con side is straight b.s there is video of it being done .. there is no video of it not being done or there is no one that's doing it comeon on here saying they had to rocket sicence to do it ..

again my friend did it I was there I seen it .. I know what stuff is I know the instaltion it was standard .. NOTHING FANCY NO WINDOWS NO nothing that has been stated would be needed by the " CON ' side of this thread ..

and for the record the conside of this thread is speedracer Trixie dirtytbird and you matt and a few others that are middle of the road .. but not so outlandish

and the outlandish part if anything that's the trolling part of this thread .. to spue just negative false junk .. for your own ego ... that's trolling man...

and if being on the side of fact and truth is trolling then I'm a troll I guesss