RCU Forums - View Single Post - Omp extra 300 buyer beware
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2014, 06:12 PM
astrohog
My Feedback: (1)

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

DannyLooper,

I heard you mention something about flutter in the video and then you continued to fly? I am not sure if you are aware of this but when flutter occurs, there is something terribly wrong with the setup of that plane, ie: poor geometry, hinges poorly glued to wing or aileron, large hinge gap, hinge line not sealed, insufficient servos, worn servos, etc.

Also, once a plane experiences flutter, there is a very good chance that the flutter has caused some sort of structural damage to said airplane and it is wise to land IMMEDIATELY and THOROUGHLY inspect the airframe for any internal damage.

I also noticed that this is your first post on this forum. It is generally considered VERY POOR ETIQUETTE to join a forum just to bash a company.

Now, get that thing fixed and get back in the air! (Hopefully at a safer flying site! I would consider yourself extremely lucky to have not caused any harm or damage to someone or something,flying at a construction site, over a busy road/freeway AND over what looks like a housing development?)

Regards,

Astrohog