RCU Forums - View Single Post - Four Ailerons on 18MZ
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2014, 09:50 AM
Malcolm H

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Four Ailerons on 18MZ

Looking for some help from someone more 18MZ savvy than me!

I'm setting up a new biplane and want to copy an existing monoplane model memory into a new model memory and then add the two extra ailerons. I want to do it this way rather than setting up a new model type with 4 ailerons in a new memory because I have already set up my conditions, hardware settings (I use an analogue throttle trim), throttle curves and end points etc.

So the copied model is set up as a two aileron wing and two servo tail. I have then added two program mixes, aileron to aux5 and aileron2 to aux4. Both the mixes are linear 100% and both master channels are set to link mixing with a + showing to the left of the master channel on the mix screen. When I move the aileron stick the ail, ail2 and aux5 servos all move but the aux4 doesn't. I can get the aux4 servo to move by setting up the second mix from ail to aux4 but don't want to do it that way because I also want the aileron differential function to work.

Ive tried playing with combinations of the link mixing but can't get anywhere. Can anyone help please?

Malcolm