RCU Forums - View Single Post - MIA RC Micro Trike-Ultralight-Microlight-Powered Hang Glider
Old 05-20-2014, 12:05 AM
PalmSizeHeliMan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by kneeboy
natural progression now is it mario?
Still have got enough common decency to mention you used my wing design to make your 'worlds first and most realistic microlight'
Progression is developing a model and seing it evolve,
Your model didnt evolve it did a total 'u' turn after I made my maiden flight with mine, within a week aswell!
And after you ran the design down on rc groups stating It was too heavy to fly and weightshift not being efficient in larger models and how you 'smile when people run into the same problems you did'

I never gave up on my design though I worked hard to make it successful , then you come along and stole all my ideas.
Wing fin and floating keel, battens, back to a realistic shape from a high aspect ratio 'condor' even the steering system was the same even though youve now disguised that fact by adding your robot pilot (turning heads there though)

my design helped you massively to acheive what youve been trying to do for 20 odd years and the fact you can lie about this is very low and against all common decency!
Its also not the first time is it mario?
On rc groups a well respected autogyro guy guessed your name just by me mentioning what 'a guy had done with my design' you did the same to him and a few others.

does anyone need any more proof than that?

I would add pics of this 'natural mia progression' but he'd only threaten to sue me again

I know you will never give me the credit I deserve in your design but I told you you wouldnt get away with it mario and if you wont tell people im going to make sure I do.

mark
I am so tired of you and the so called respectable guys talking BS online any time I post a new videos of my models or products that draws attention my way.
I don't go on your threads and yet you come to disturb mine you got nothing better to do. HDP! Hire a Lawyer and take me to court if what you are saying is true.