RCU Forums - View Single Post - Subaru Impreza WRC 1/10 Bycmo
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2014, 03:59 PM
Frost92

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The bearings make such a big difference when they are fitted all round, ah i see sounds fun . so there not something I can buy from a shop? The mustang shell is finished ready to be masked and painted took a few pics but I'm still drying it off.. The light mark on the bonnet to the left is a big scratch it looks like the previous owner tried sanding off the paint or used acetone of some kind but the rest is simply condensation from where I was holding it to dry it off as I washed it with soapy warm water to get all the chemicals off. I can still see a few smears of white paint on the sides of the car (I think)….not sure if its paint or if its the marks from the decals it had on when I got it because the marks are in the exact same shape and place as the decals..Might be the sticky side of the decal left so ill give the outside a scrub and wash down in the morning before I start masking off the windows ready to spray.

My experience with the spray has been 100times better than the Break Fluid though..No cloudy marks no brittle areas from excessive scrubbing and no paint left in the corners etc.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2257.JPG
Views:	805
Size:	2.92 MB
ID:	2001733   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2259.JPG
Views:	710
Size:	2.40 MB
ID:	2001734