RCU Forums - View Single Post - Freekin government banning "DRONES" in national parks
Old 07-02-2014, 03:50 PM
Axle Al
My Feedback: (25)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I think it's really possible that quads get the fed's attention. Anyone can fly them, there is a college that that keeps one in it's library for students to rent. There are instances of them being high enough that airliners reported them. I have seen first hand one of the larger ones put on auto pilot, climb to an altitude and hold position where it was out of sight, and at the right moment on the timer, return to a programed gps spot at the owners feet. And I don't mean 20 feet close but 2 feet. The show 60 minutes is not a total waste yet but it did have a spot about amazon wanting to use them to deliver packages to your front door. People say no chance. But I say that if a corporation wants it to happen then " their" government will pass regs to make it possible. I can see there being caps on compensation for anybody that gets hit by one. These are just my impressions based on my experiences and info I have collected. And when someone go's " Duh" to me, he is being insulting or is uninformed.