RCU Forums - View Single Post - Freekin government banning "DRONES" in national parks
Old 07-02-2014, 04:14 PM
Neverlost1
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by flyinwalenda
That is the liberal main stream media to blame . They are misinformed ,ill-informed, and want to sensationalize the issue. Just like they did with guns. They are comparing a hobby grade civilian multirotor RC craft to a high-tech government /military drone and calling them drones. The entertainment TV fed public will be brainwashed into believing that hobby shop RC multirotor are dangerous drones that kill people and will want their sheep herding representatives to pass new laws protecting them from the drones.....just like they tried to do with the guns. If they are successful they will lump all radio control craft into the category of "dangerous to the public" and get folks believing such.
We need to stop this before it gets to that point. I hope the AMA does not back down or cave under political pressure and this should be a good reason to join the AMA. Yes the actions of a few morons operating these quads is not good for the hobby or this issue but there are laws already on the books that they are breaking and should be punished for. We don't need any new government laws for our hobby.
The liberal media and the big bad government are to blame???? You hope the AMA doesn't back down???
What are you going to do about it??? Are you going to send a comment to the FAA before the comment deadline??? Are you going to write to your Senators & Congressman. I'd be willing to bet you don't, and most people on this site don't. Much easier to complain than do something about it.