RCU Forums - View Single Post - Aurura 9x losing memory on channels when switching from plane o plane
Old 07-11-2014, 08:49 AM
BAS
My Feedback: (28)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Aurura 9x losing memory on channels when switching from plane o plane

I sent my brand new Aurora 9x transmitter into Hitec yesterday after talking to a service tech about he problem I have experienced. after programming 4 planes with one Optima 7 and 3 Optima 9 receivers into the radio and fying all the planes with no glitches. I went to switch from one plane to another a day later and on everyone had lost all the channel settings including servo elevators were reversed all endpoints were off and basically had to start from stratch on reprograming all my radios. The day 2 out of the 4 had the same issues. The tech suggested I send in the radio because he was hestitate on using this radio fearing it might act up in the air and crash a plane. I don't trust this radio all at this time and hope they can find a solution and just don't say we couldn't find anything wrong with it. I am sure I will be taken care of I have had excellent service from Hitec in the past. I am just upset because it is the middle of flying season and I was loving this radio so much. Just wondering if anyone else has experience this problem . I had all planes OFF the scan mode.