RCU Forums - View Single Post - Robinaire 60 Size Rotating Retracts
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2014, 06:15 AM
Robinaire
My Feedback: (23)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi Chad. I haven't been to this site for some time. My age is finally catching up to me, although my general health is pretty good. Please send me your current email address, and I will send you a batch of "user reports" !! [email protected]. Incidentally, I have seen a number of postings, in various places, that said I could not be found!! I have NEVER had an unlisted phone, and apparently those guys didn't have enough smarts to call old fashioned "information"!! I'm still doing a little work on retracts, but limited. I'm doing 2 rotators right now, and one of them has bought at least 3 systems from me; P-51; Me-109, and this one for a Top Flite P-40. At 88.3 it's getting a bit more difficult, but I simply limit what I do, and can still operate my equipment with high accuracy. In fact, I'm ready to renew my FAA Class 2 Commercial Medical, for my cmel ratings which I still maintain, even though my wallet won't let me do much flying any more! 100 bucks for a miserable C-150??? No way! But I maintain my ratings as long as I can, and occasionally fly with a friend. He has finally sold both his planes. I flew with him when he couldn't pass the physical due to a bypass op. I was pilot-in-command "ballast!!" Lee