RCU Forums - View Single Post - BVM Plug and Play F16
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2014, 02:15 PM
bri6672
My Feedback: (6)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Well, I was in the market for a 1/6 F16, I for one don't mind a little hard work to get a jet flying correctly and I like doing the installation myself. BVM makes amazing product and has awesome customer service no doubt! The price is fair when you consider the work they put in, but for me I would rather save money and do some of that myself. I had contacted Global Jet Club (my local JL dealer) about ordering one and they explained the situation. I was disappointed and wish this wasent the case but I have zero issues with the situation, neither JL or BVM did anything wrong! So what did I do? Well I moved on, just picked up a skymaster F-18 Superhornet and am putting a new Ali K210 in it! Totally happy and excited! I would loved to have an F-16 but it is what it is and as customers in the jet hobby we still have lots of choices with other brands! I hope BVM and JL have success but it's not an amount I'm willing to pay. I think people need not worry to much about things like this and just move on.

Not a fan boy, and this situation directly effected my last jet purchase but no hard feelings on my end...

Brian