RCU Forums - View Single Post - Looking to get a Quad What's a Good Starter
Old 08-11-2014, 08:40 PM
opwan
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default more features

Originally Posted by tcvb412
I am looking to get a quad,i currently have the Blade MCX2,whats a fairly decent Quad to fly in and outdoors that wont break the Bank?

Thank's

Tim
I may be looking into selling my Phantom2 with 2 battery packs, no camera gimbal. Just a bare Phantom2 and Transmitter, 2 smart batteries-the $159 ones a peice! and the stock charger. Make a a decent offer, going to build a Tarot 650 Ironman with 15in props, I'm hooked. The Phantom 2 has maybe 15 to 20 flights on it, I can tell you exactly how many when i connect it to the naza controller software. NO CRASHES OR EVEN A HARD LANDING! I've flown RC planes and heli's 30 years. Not a scratch on it, 4 sets of new blades, didn't need them, 4 prop guards didn't need them either. Ive had it 3 months from Atlanta Hobby, couldn't fly it much due to 2 foot surgeries. I love it, I just want a bigger camera platform and a place to mount my Ground Station, video transmitter and mini IOSD. Thats a lot of crap hang in on the zzz of a Phantom, just need more room to do the things I want to do with a quad, make money! SHHHHSSS! Not really I'm just a perfectionist. I'll post pics if anyone is interested. Im thinking around $600, but that might be negotiable depending on how nice you treat me..... It will have GPS, Ati, and Manuel mode. Home Lock and Course lock, Home lock is priceless if you loose sight of orientation which I have serval times....Pull back on the right stick and it comes back home toward you, no mater which way the nose is pointing!

Last edited by opwan; 08-11-2014 at 08:43 PM. Reason: Im stupid