RCU Forums - View Single Post - Warning!---- Rcm Plans Service----- Warning!
Old 09-22-2014, 06:56 PM
b.bixel
My Feedback: (123)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by RCKen
I think that you don't understand my motivation here. Since somebody has gone to effort to post that RCM Plans back up and running and servicing the RC community I am going to the effort to see if this is really true or not. My sole effort here is to find out if what they state is actually the truth or not. Yes, we can simply go by what has happened in the last few years and and assume that they are going to not deliver again. But since they have stated that they have fixed their ways and are going to start delivering to clients again I am going to give them the benefit of the doubt and give them a chance to prove themselves. We'll see what happens from there. But as far as myself and RCU is concerned we are going to at least give them a fair chance to prove themselves and not make wild assumptions with no proof. Now once I have proof in hand that they haven't changed their ways, then by all means I'll label them as having not changed their ways and still ripping off the RC community. But I won't do it until I have absolute proof. Plain and simple.

Ken
Ken,
IF, I were a running crooked operation such as this, I might be monitoring this thread. I might think that if I full fill 1, 2, or 3 orders word would get out that I'm back to being an "honest Joe". The orders might start flying in again. I then might think that there were little to no consequences before, so I'm going back to my evil thieving ways. More modelers pissed off again. Just saying!

Regards,
Bart

Last edited by b.bixel; 09-22-2014 at 06:57 PM. Reason: Added my signature