RCU Forums - View Single Post - Chief Aircraft will stock Skymaster products/ARF's in the USA
Old 10-12-2014, 04:51 AM
PowerBoxDanny
My Feedback: (47)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

BVM and Details for scale continue to be Skymaster Dealers! Chief Aircraft joins the network by offering the same amazing ARF's and adds convenience of stocking some of their kits here in the USA and streamlining the ordering process if you desire to order a kit from the manufacturer by having extensive website display and information on each model and availability both here and at the factory.

If you decide to order your aircraft from the factory and do not have a time limitation, we also give you the option for saving on shipping by adding your airframe to our inventory orders and bringing it in by ship saving you the costs of air freight. Now if you want airfreight, no problem, we will DHL the aircraft for you at a premium as is done normally when you order either direct or through the other dealers.

Originally Posted by ddennison
So, does this mean that BVM will continue with SM?

Or is it a reflection of the plug-n-play (non SM) sales versus SM sales and SM now looking for more distributors ?

While I have waited for almost every jet kit/arf I have built (KC, UB, Mibo, SM Hawk, Yellow F22, F18F x 2 etc..) I have to say that the reason I did buy my last F16 was because it was in stock in the US. The 6 week -4 month wait was getting old.

So, I hope that having some jets in stock will be a blessing for everyone.

DD