RCU Forums - View Single Post - Was: First Video, new thread.
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2003, 08:57 PM
Fubar-One
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Was: First Video, new thread.

Excellent!
Was very cool when it flew by you during landing. Man, I gotta move. You guys have such nice places to fly from. Here in So Cal, unless you want to fly at the freeway known as Sepulveda Basin, you can only fly in areas so crummy that the building companys wont touch it. Most halfway decent fields get taken over by housing developments out here. Sucks.
I can relate to the more ideas than videos bit. My father is usually my camera man and tho I love him dearly, he leaves a lot to be desired as a camera man.
Were you using a dialup connection to upload your videos the first times? Maybe the connection was timing out or something.
Freeservers.com is where I have my website but I am using one of the upgraded packages for a monthly fee. I have the Webmaster package which gives me 500 megs of banner free space, 200 meg file size. There is also a free package with banners and several packages in between.
I need to update my site soon and clear out the old debris. And put in NEW debris!
ORIGINAL: CrispyCritter

Ok, I downloaded it from work with DSL and the whole thing loaded. Hopefully it works for everyone else. It showed over 8mb for 2:26 minutes. As far as sound, I work for a radio station so I have access to lots of songs and sound effects :-) I have more ideas than videos!

Bruce

http://www.rcsites.net/crispycritter...AIL%20AWAY.wmv