RCU Forums - View Single Post - where do you drive your truck
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2003, 10:27 PM
Tigger N. Bennie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: where do you drive your truck

injectedsmile16,

It seems like you are not into racing. I’m not into racing myself and some of the racers get pretty serious. I just like to have fun and watch the way the real good drivers handle their cars since some make it look so easy. And although I can’t drive like a pro-driver, I do appreciate a high quality R/C car. It is probably because I'm an older phart reliving my second childhood and tearing up R/C cars is cheaper than tearing up the big cars as well as being easier to repair.

I am in your area quite a bit since I like to eat at one of the restaurants at Boulder Station, watch movies there, and appreciate the valets. I also have some relatives here in town who like to eat at Sam’s Town. If the weather is nice, I don’t really care where I end up in this town as long as it is not stuck in traffic on the strip.

Are you going to watch the R/C flying this Friday at the Silverbowl? The HPI Challenge this week? Or are you attending the Hobby Visions convention? I’m going to try and make all three in between going to the LV Motor Speedway on Sunday and the Ghostbar on Saturday for a private party. I don’t drink, but I want to take some photos from the Ghostbar. After all, it is 55 floors up. Next week, it is the ¼ scale Supernational races in Boulder City.

BTW, I saw a photo some time back of an E-Maxx with two brushless motors in it. It was supposed to haul.