RCU Forums - View Single Post - FAA working to make radio control flight illegal
Old 10-17-2014, 11:40 PM
JUSTMECAT

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Let me begin by apologizing to all I may offend. This action is not being taken to end your hobby or protect the general public at large. It is an attempt to prevent you from filming any form of corruption, deceit or unlawful act perpetrated by "big business or government." I am glad you are incited and hope you keep up the fight. Unfortunately this is about freedom of speech, suppression of journalism and whistle-blowing. Not the threat posed by a flying styrofoam hamburger tray. Further more your vehicles are not drones. Although a few actually posses the technology to be such. Your craft are not flying autonomously, half way around the world, firing missiles. Please wake up and see this for what it is.Your hobby is the last thing you should be concerned with. Your freedom and that of your children should be first. If you are educated and above average intelligence? Please search "Accepted Value." This will give you an opportunity to understand what our government really is and how they work. I suggest after market computer security before searching. In summation,this is but another attempt to maintain control and protect the haves from the have nots.