RCU Forums - View Single Post - BUSA QS Sopwith Camel
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2014, 06:36 AM
Karp050555

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Corsair2013
Subscribed - I really am liking all the great looking WWI planes on here and think my next kit will be a German plane. The only problem is that everyone on here seems to have a Work of Art and I would be so scared to fly it.

They all look great and I am sure this one will also.

Keith
The BUSA airplanes are designed to be as easy as possible to build and fly. If you can fly a low wing sport plane then you can fly one of these. If we're talking QS, I would suggest the DR-1 or the D-8 in that order. The D-8 has a semi-symetrical wing making it a little faster in the air. It's also a fully sheeted wing making the building process a little more involved. As for the "works of art", you can decorate your plane as simply or extravagantly as you want. Simple is better in my opinion. Visibility and recognition are whats important. Scale detailing don't mean a thing if you cant figure out what the plane is doing when it's in the air. Also, look in the classifieds in RCU as there is usually some built BUSA planes for sale. Lastly, there is only one way to insure you don't crash and that's to not fly. Remember to grip it, rip it, and let the big dog fly!