RCU Forums - View Single Post - Hangar 9 60cc Corsair
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2014, 06:41 PM
Todd D
My Feedback: (51)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by chorner
Honestly this plane could've been fit together and the QC a bit tighter especially for a smaller run "specialty" plane like this Corsair. For a large company like Hangar 9 I should say I'm surprised but honestly the industry as a whole has less than stellar QC. Shameful part of the hobby IMO. Anyhow....

Despite that, this Corsair is a lot less expensive overall and a nice size in my opinion. that being said it's probably more a "builders ARF" to begin with, and has room for personal touches and improvements which will be in a way part of the fun outside of things like poor part fitment...
Not to argue a point but are you sure this is a QC issue and not actually the way the plane was designed to be manufactured? I'd think that if several got out of the factory with excessive gaps and then others don't then there would be a QC concern but if they are all the same then they are within design spec right?
Personally, I would prefer to see that they are all the same so we can be assured the assembly process is being repeated by the assemblers. If there were several variations ( larger gaps on some tighter gaps on others) then the concern would be the repeatability of the assembly process. Just my opinion.

PS, I ordered mine today ��