RCU Forums - View Single Post - Another Drone Pilot does it Again
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2014, 07:08 AM
acdii

Received 97 Likes on 88 Posts

Gun laws, in Chicago a few years back before sanity prevailed, they had a very strict gun law. It was a very SIMPLE one too. You can't have one, period. Having possession of a gun in the city of Chicago, unless it was registered prior to enactment of that law, was illegal. Does not get any stricter than that, yet, people were still being killed by guns, crime was still rampant due to guns. And people were crying for stricter gun laws. I am still trying to figure out how you can make something like, you can't have one, stricter.

Here we have the same thing. Dont fly unsafe, and dont fly near full scale planes. KISS. Get caught doing something stupid, pay the price, dont enact more laws, just enforce what is already written. I know we shouldn't think about a police state, however, when someone does something stupid that can impact our hobby, Report them! Video them doing something stupid so they get the crap kicked out of them with heavy fines. This will protect our hobby and our sanity. Who knows, by reporting someone doing something stupid like this, you could wind up saving a lot of lives that could be lost by some idiot doing a Hey look at me dumb move and taking down an airplane after damaging an engine. Whoops doesn't cut it.