RCU Forums - View Single Post - What's the best brushless basher for under $300?
Old 12-13-2014, 10:49 PM
nitrosportsandrunner

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Maximumburrito
I'll look into that, but I'm really leaning toward new. The associated T4 is looking the best right now. It's a great deal, and the parts to make it tougher are cheap, and don't have to be done all at once. Anybody have a t4?
the T4 is basically the same as my SC10. The SC10 will be a bit tougher because of the larger bumpers and bigger body. But it is a good chassis for sure. It is a truck that nicely combines toughness with race quality and handling. My SC10 is for sure one of my favorite trucks.
I had a B3 some time ago...also a great racing/bashing RC.
Upgrades range from things to toughen it up, to things to make it faster on the track. You can mod the truck more towards which ever you do more of.

My SC10 RS (brushless version) was $300. The brushed is $200. Im pretty sure the T4 has the same price point.

I seriously doubt you would regret getting the T4. But, if you intend to bash more than race....go for the SC10. The bigger bumpers and body will allow it to take a bit more abuse than the T4.