RCU Forums - View Single Post - Welcome to Club SAITO !
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2014, 05:51 AM
Bill Lowen

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thank you.. I had found the parts list for Macgregor which was very helpful in obtaining the part numbers I needed for my engine. I had an older version of the other document you provided and it is kind of confirming to me that all of the small to medium single cylinder 4 strokes are basically built the same way. meaning the official manual covers just more than my 65? The engine breakdown is pretty good but what I really need is an exploded view of the carb. The view on the manual does not show all the little o ring placements and that kit I ordered has a lot more o rings than I removed from the carb. Does anybody have any detail pictures or PDF files of the carb..

The other thing is if I decide to order a new carb for this engine, I have noticed that all of the part numbers start with SAI65... which identifies my engine, however the number for the carb, as well as many other parts, show SAI50.... So I am assuming a lot of these engine parts are interchangeable.

Thanks for the help and sorry if this is common knowledge among the Saito vets.. I am just coming up to speed with 4 strokes but the quality of this Saito engine is top notch.. Even though this one is not running at the moment you can always tell when something is well built when you handle it. This will not be the last Saito I own.