RCU Forums - View Single Post - ESM FW D-9
Thread: ESM FW D-9
View Single Post
Old 12-23-2014, 02:35 PM
zrooster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by vertical grimmace
I have never once said to stall the wing in flight, before touchdown. That is you inaccurate assessment of what I said.

Like I said, I am not the one having a problem with my landings. And full scale only partially relates to landing a model aircraft. I have no questions for you. You are the one asking them of me.

I have a long list of aircraft designs that have proven themselves in competition. I have had no issues with my understanding of aerodynamics as far as model aircraft go. Which is what we are talking about.
I may have misunderstood what it is that you were getting at initially, and if so, I apologize for that. BL, I feel that the information I passed here is sound and applies to both full scale and model aircraft, but folks can take it FWIW. Anyway, I'm here to revel in one of my all time favorite aircraft with like minded people and learn as much as possible about building a nice ARF (freely admit building is my weak point). To everyone, sorry to distract from the primary thrust of this thread.

On a sad note, I was just notified by Tomas at VQ that boxes were mislabeled and that the D9 is in fact temporarily out of stock. So, I'll have to wait at least another month...been drooling over this thing for nearly two years and just when I was ready to pull the trigger everyone is out!

Last edited by zrooster; 12-23-2014 at 02:38 PM.