RCU Forums - View Single Post - Do we really need the ama, or is it just like auto insurance...another ripoff?
Old 01-02-2015, 01:17 PM
littlecrankshaf
My Feedback: (58)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Aquila1954
Yea Parents to. Have a cousin down around the Kansas City area that bought his 11 year old grandson a helicopter. I don't know what kind but I am betting on one that should be flying indoors. But he is flying it outside and had flown it on the roof a few times already. So, I told him last week. If he does any damage to anybodies property like cars and homes or if he hits someone. The parents are the ones that will get fined or sued. And they should be held responsible for their kids or grand kids. They go out and buy these things not thinking if there is any rules to follow.
You have a real point...what's wrong with people nowadays??? When I was growing up it was hunting and fishing that was the great pastime... went just about everywhere with my shotgun or rifle... As I walked along the road people would often honk and wave with a great big smile... Now, some kid gets a wirly-gig out and people have a conniption... Man, people are just screwed up now...or is it just the perciefied few that are so voicetress that make me think we are so screwed??? Anyway, good post.