RCU Forums - View Single Post - Jeti-duplex-ds-16-2.4-ghz
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2015, 02:13 PM
wfield0455
My Feedback: (7)

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by jonkoppisch
I didn't describe the trim good enough. It was rolling right and I kept holding left stick but it never took out all of the right roll.

I had had the gear to the top but it blanked the flap trim so I moved it to the bottom as the flap trim is more important.
OK, that's different than expected, I was assuming you could never find a perfect center which is more common. Are you sure it was actually going into auto trim mode, you should hear it beeping when ever auto-trim is active. If you scroll away from the main screen, into one of the menus, auto-trim gets disabled. When auto-trim is active, the more stick input provided, the faster the trim movement happens and it will take it all the way to 100% trim if you hold it over long enough. Mess around with it on the ground a bit and see how it behaves..

As for the gear flight mode overriding the flap trim you can still trim the flaps in the gear mode using the flight mode trim but you will need to have separate flight modes for each combination of flaps and gear which is the down side of having the gear as a flight mode. With them at the bottom as they are, you can never get to the gear flight mode with the flaps deployed by the other higher priority flight modes.

Last edited by wfield0455; 01-13-2015 at 02:26 PM.