RCU Forums - View Single Post - Sabre XLT – A large scratch built flying wing sport jet
Old 01-16-2015, 12:38 PM
Viper1GJ
My Feedback: (20)

Received 330 Likes on 217 Posts

Mike was very helpful to me from the very beginning. I quickly discovered he had a wealth of information about aerodynamics that he applied to his design. I learned the Dagger was a prototype for Mike’s follow on design called “Lancer.” The Dagger and Lancer were no standard model airplanes. They were carefully designed and built to achieve desired results with some innovative ideas.

Mike Oser's Dagger OS 95 AX powered

Mike describes his design concept and ideas very well in his Build Log (blog) for the Lancer. This blog is on RC Groups. If you want to know what makes the Lancer a unique aircraft and see the Lancer CAD plans read Mikes blog at:

RC Groups Forums, Aircraft-Electric-Airplanes, Flying Wings, Build Log, Lancer .95 Powered Advanced Flying Wing

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showt...ght=Lancer+.95

As my discussions with Mike progressed and he learned what I wanted to do he suggested I wait on building my project to see how the Lancer performed. As it turned out the Lancer’s performance was a great success and Mike has even developed a new wing for it to achieve more speed. Read about it on his RCG blog.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6863.jpg
Views:	2846
Size:	564.4 KB
ID:	2064217   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6858.jpg
Views:	2824
Size:	596.6 KB
ID:	2064218   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6861.jpg
Views:	2815
Size:	599.2 KB