RCU Forums - View Single Post - PLEASE POST IN SPECIFIC MFG SUPPORT FORUMS ABOVE ONLY!
Old 01-21-2015, 09:14 AM
ath5774

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by mvigod
This is a category to hold the other support forums. Please do not attempt to post directly in this forum. Post your questions for specific brands of radios in our general radio discussion forums or in the mfg support forums inside this category holder.

thanks
Holy cow! What you just wrote is about as clear as mud!! Use my postings as an example... if I was not suppost to post my thread here, then where do you want me to post it? In my post, it refers to "two" different brands of systems... Futaba and FrSky. There are currently hundreds of posting here... suggesting this is the place to post question about radios and such that are NOT specifically searching for answers directly "from the manufactures". If you will notice.. the Subforum above... I do not see ANY manufactures replying to anything there. I think it kinda late to post a message stating "Please do not attempt to post directly in this forum".

RCUniverse is a highly complex site for new people to navigate. Your post just made this site just that much more confusing. Please help clarify what you just wrote above... it would be greatly appreciated by myself as a newcomer here on RCUniverse.

Thank you,
Mike