RCU Forums - View Single Post - It's been a long time.. But I wanna build
Old 01-23-2015, 09:45 AM
donnyman

Received 124 Likes on 97 Posts

Originally Posted by Pilot Chad
So I posted here years ago. I'm sure a couple of the guys remember me (Looking at you RCKen).

Anyhow. I've got the bug to build a plane. Not sure if I'll ever fly it, or if I'll just build it for fun, but I'd like the option. So now begins the search for what models to build..

Here's what I want.

Something fun (Really would like low wing, but my mind can be changed, just not Top wing trainers. I'd like something that won't be terribly boring immediately).
Something not terribly hard to fly (No warbirds etc) Again, I'm not sure I'll even fly this, but if I do, I'd like something that won't be too hard.
A fun building kit. Not too hard, not too easy.

Now that leads me to look into a Sig 4* which i attempted years ago, but that was back when i was in middleschool and i failed miserably. I have no doubts I could easily knock out that kit now days, but I don't really want to do that kit again. I want something different, and am not sure whats out there, whats changed etc in all these years. So what are some ideas?
If you have the thumbs for it Few models will do you better than a Kaos in the 40 to 60 size, easy build and wiil fly with the best of em!