RCU Forums - View Single Post - BJ Craft Passion
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2015, 12:01 PM
Jason Arnold

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi Guys,

It has been some time since I last posted on this thread but I have been watching from the sidelines with great interest. The Passion is a pretty sexy looking plane and has a very "reputable" designer behind it. Was somewhat surprised to see Mark buy a Passion but hey, he must have been seduced by it. :-)
It should also be noted that I was the originator of this thread and therefore should have some say. Well, one would think that would be the case but perhaps I'm wrong. Another thing that should be noted is that I have no ties to the designer or the manufacturer whatsoever...

I'm unable to really comment on what was said in the post that upset people because it was deleted before I could see it. I can only imagine that it contained some information that people didn't want made public. If the posts intent was to help people then there should be no problem with it. Some may think the thread has been taken off the subject some but at the end of the day it seemed to be discussing an issue Mark had with his model. That's my view on it.

I have a few personal comments about posts on RCU.
1. Commercial interests should never get in the way of the truth. Often not the case in reality unfortunately.
2. RCU posting rules should be followed. Very important!
3. What we type is read by many eyes so if misinformation is posted, it has the potential to be taken as gospel. We all have a responsibility here....
4. Banter is good IMHO. If you can read between the lines much can be learnt. :-)

Cheers,
Jason.