RCU Forums - View Single Post - Sebart Mini Avanti S for Jetcat P-20
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2015, 09:37 AM
siclick33

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Sebart Mini Avanti S for Jetcat P-20

Unfortunately I was unable to make it to Jetpower 2014 but, having looked at the photos from the event, one little model stood out for me and that was the little Mini Avanti S from Sebart. When I saw the first photo it was mentioned that the model was designed for 90mm EDF and I immediately asked whether it might be suitable for a Jetcat P-20. As the model appears to be getting nearer to release, more details are emerging and it looks like, not only will it be suitable for Jetcat P-20, but Sebart will be selling a dedicated turbine conversion kit for it (as well as being suitable for the forementioned 90mm EDF)

To me, at first glance, it appears a little big for a P-20 but having seen a couple of video clips of it flying it looks like it goes really well. It won't be a rocket ship, with a power to weight ratio in the region of 0.7:1 but it is light and it appears to have low enough drag to allow it to carry its speed. If the power does prove to be sufficient then it looks like a perfect P-20 platform with a nice amount of wing area to make it a bit more pleasant to fly than some of the smaller offerings currently available.

I am hoping to be able to supply these to the UK but it's early days yet so that might not be possible, however I will certainly be getting one to try for myself.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Esploso-OK (4).jpg
Views:	344
Size:	740.2 KB
ID:	2076949   Click image for larger version

Name:	02-bozza02-2015-New (6).jpg
Views:	634
Size:	680.2 KB
ID:	2076950