RCU Forums - View Single Post - Discussion and info on NovaRossi R61F and R61F Speed/13
Old 03-18-2015, 03:53 PM
Pylonracr

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Dave
I thought about it for a while before I posted on this thread just because of the original post. I decided stating the facts was important, and I did not try to start a argument. As for your question, my contact with SMT was through email, so I have no idea who I was in contact with. I sent a very detailed email with the problem I was having and everything I had tried to cure it, and that it would not draw fuel over half throttle. They responded fairly quickly wanting to know when I purchased it, so I told them where and when. I got a response back almost immediatly telling me that if it is too lean, open the high speed needle 1/2 turn and it will richen it up, and use 10% fuel with at least 16% oil. None of my emails after that were answered.

Leo and Allen stepped up to the plate and helped me by sending me the part I needed at their own expense.

Not trying to start an argument, just setting the record straight. Maybe they help other people, but they did not help me.

Scott.

To the original poster, if I have steped on your toes, or you don't like my post please pm me and I will leave the thread with no hard feelings.