RCU Forums - View Single Post - 2.4 Glitch/Hit???
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2015, 06:15 PM
Gray Beard
My Feedback: (-1)

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by speedracerntrixie
Gene, if you want to play with an HP-22 to update your module let me know. I would be more then happy to send mine to you for a week or two. Real simple to do, it plugs into the USB port on your PC and then you go to the Hitec site and follow the directions. On the 140 there is no lifter tube on one side, the pump takes its place and is activated by the pushrod motion. Very clever design.
Thanks Shawn, I may try that, Cliff already did it for me but maybe there was more to it or needed?? May even get the FrSky RX to work correctly?? I seem to remember that lifter part of the pump, it has been over a year sense I even looked at that engine or in the book. I have never had a DZ for myself, I would rather buy a new car!!
From what I understand they are an improvement over the FZ but I will never compete again so won't spend that kind of money for an engine. Most people thought I was nuts using YS as a sports pilot but I have several of them. Once in tune I have never had a dead stick, took me 15 years to break one but it had a lot of hours on it. Wore out most my OS four strokes and they needed to be rebuilt.
I'll get with you on the HP. Maybe there was another upgrade on it at some point that wasn't in my friends??

Last edited by Gray Beard; 03-29-2015 at 06:17 PM.