RCU Forums - View Single Post - Another Drone Pilot does it Again
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2015, 07:59 AM
HoundDog
My Feedback: (49)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by bradpaul
Wow the HD solution is , tests in order to purchase, and listing RC fields on FAA Sectionals. Swap Meets will be fun......... "Sorry sir but I must see your test results before I can sell you that SlowStick" !!!!!!!!! And BTW before you fly it in the park remember to check the FAA Sectional Chart to see if the field is listed.
BP, LCS, SP, WS, F And the restthat don't think we should do something to curb the Rogue R/C flyer before the Enivatiable happens. Well hope U can sell all your worthless R/C flying TOYS ... O He[[ we can put them all on floats (wings Clipped way short) and maybe the HYDRO boys can make a special race class for us ... OH But then most of U/US/ME old gezzers probably couldn't pass the ORAL test to drive a float boat, much less a Written test to operate a G-62 or DA/DLE powered Surface Floater.

Thank U all Again for UR vote of (*****). Just hope I don't have the LAST LAUGH when the enivatable happens.
I, Like most of us, have a lot of money tied up in R/C TOY planes. Now U all'z canz start's tak'n pot shots. Makeher good I's got thick skins and maybe 9Just like at the Field) when posting here one should "Leave your Feelings at Home"

JMHO again don't take Issue with the Spll'n Mi splls ckkr took's a Crap.

"GONE FLYING"