RCU Forums - View Single Post - Christen Eagle - Building, Alterations and Modifications
Old 04-21-2015, 04:15 AM
308jockey

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'll try to get that checked today, tomorrow latest. I can tell you that this is a very nice flying airplane, one I'll keep. Like I said it rolls beautifully and loops well too, snaps and spins are good. Landings are very easy, it doesn't drag in as much as most bipes, it's just cleaner aerodynamically but be careful and set it down smooth. It will bounce as you've seen. I think the landing gear is a bit springy personally and I wonder if there is a replacement for it somewhere. Let her slow down, it is well mannered at slow speeds. I wonder if the tuck in knife edge is connected to the dihedral in the lower wing. Not much to be done about it if so, just mix it out. I'm surprised that yours went together so poorly, I've not heard a lot about that with this product. I guess there are always one or two. As others have said, keep an eye on all the struts for wear, maintenance on this airplane will be key to keeping it in one piece. Anything else you want to know, I check in on this thread, glad to help if I can.

Rick H.