RCU Forums - View Single Post - Native Futaba 18MZ JetCat telemetry converter now available (thread fix)
Old 04-29-2015, 03:31 AM
ija

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The original thread is somehow corrupted and at least I can read it only via email notices... Therefore I copied Len's response to this thread. Admins? Can you do something for the corrupted thread (Linked at the very first post of this fix-thread)

Originally Posted by Len

Hi Ilkka,
I have flown these units in both my Flash and my Habu-32x, and they worked flawlessly except it seems as if the version 10 ECU on the P-20SE has a poor idea of how fast the fuel is being consumed. It told me I had used 230 ml after 5.5 minutes and it turns out I had used about 500! I will keep the clock going until I figure this issue out. The Flash fuel consumed was spot on with the version 6 Titan SE ECU.
Thanks so much again for developing this unit!
Len
I didn't know that V10 can be that poor with default settings! Anyway fuel system is always impacted by capillary resistance etc that are different in all the systems so it's kind of expected that some manual finetuning is needed. Good to hear that your TitanSE had it working correctly right away! I haven't played personally with V10 ECU so unable to help but I'm sure there are similar parameters in ECU as with V6 to tune the fuel counter. Let us know once you get the ECU finetuned (or maybe there are JetCat experts in the forum who have already played with V10 ECU settings to tune the fuel counter?)

Cheers, Ilkka