RCU Forums - View Single Post - Help me work out this connector confusion
Old 05-15-2015, 06:54 PM
cetme308

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help me work out this connector confusion

I asked the local hobby store what I should get for a hump pack for my Savage X 4.6 that I hadn't bought yet as I was waiting for it to be back in stock later that week. He told me to get the traxxas one as it will plug 'right in'. And, he had the adapter, Traxxas High Current Connector to Receiver Pack, so that I could charge it using my current charger. So, I'm thinking awesome. Well, I get the truck and blah blah, I go to plug the hump pack into the connector with the switch and ahhh ***. Its a different type of connector. Using the picture I attached below, the switch has the A type and the pack has the B. Now sure I can plug that pack right into the receiver but I have to take off the cover thing every damn time I start and stop. I checked to see if traxxas makes a adapter so I can can what I need but it don't appear so. Anyone got a link, using tower hobbies if at all possible, to something that would work? Thanks.

Bah, think I got it. The pack is a male futaba j and the switch is a female bec. This will allow me to to do what I need, correct? http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin...?&I=LXTUL0&P=7

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	conn.jpg
Views:	130
Size:	73.2 KB
ID:	2096258  

Last edited by cetme308; 05-15-2015 at 07:16 PM.