RCU Forums - View Single Post - Welcome to Club SAITO !
View Single Post
Old 05-27-2015, 03:35 PM
slamn sammy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by FNQFLYER
Well people it is a good morning for QLDers. A win is a win especially when you beat the cockroaches (aka NSW). Popey we aren't mean just don't believe in wasting effort. For those interested another flying today, testing a Saito 56 in Texaco configuration. B****y good to be retired on days like this though it is a bit cold. Sammy I empathise, had to stop work after my accident (broken shoulder) I don't expect to get full use of it ever again but I have enough use to do the things I want and need to do so I motor on. Also it helps to have good friends and a flying field 10 minutes away which is arguably the best in Oz. But enough I must pack the car ( I charged the battery last night so it should work) and get on my way.
Sorry to hear that, hope it gets better, mine is times two. Keep working it, just don't over do it and 'DON'T LIFT ANYTHING' over 10-15Lbs MAX! Beleave me! Start the work out with heat for 15Min's, than use ice after for 15 after. You can work it out! OH! Buy a lot's of fuel and glue! Get better. Good flying