RCU Forums - View Single Post - Welcome to Club SAITO !
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2015, 06:33 AM
slamn sammy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Old Fart
Me too it's to close to moron.Sammy blw has a good sense of humour and what he say's is worth listening to.Now down boy and don't chew the good man's arm off woof woof...while i'm at it next time i let you off don't wander next door and cock your leg on the lime green shiny spokes and rims harley next or the owner will come over to our place and probably beat me to death,think of your stomach man..

Sam i'll try and post a pic of the midget it's made for an ax55 or 75 it's got a 115 saito in it.
LOL, I must be a MORON! I don't get it? I see you guys talk from Saito's to motorcycles, we all have a right to be here and l sometimes take things the wrong way, BUT! lf you can't say anything good about someone, don't say anything at all. We should all care about our brothers and hear what they have to say. Just this (IS) not the place for name calling. If l'm not welcome here, l'll not be back. OldFart l'm looking forward to your pick's. blw, where good here. Sorry l jumped at you. l do respect what you have to say. All of you guy's at Club Saito.