RCU Forums - View Single Post - Welcome to Club SAITO !
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2015, 05:35 PM
the pope

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by FNQFLYER
Popey, did you watch the "game" last night. It was a totl wipeout for NSW. I mean 52 to 6 and the Trophy is now back in its proper place. For those of you who don't know these origin series usualy have scores in the single digits or at the worst no more than 20 points scored by one side with the margins usually between 1 and 6. A good night for us QLDers who always drink cold beer.
Trophy back where it belongs ? Where the sun dont shine ? I forgot it was on , started watching the cricket and turned it over at 1/2 time and she was all over by then . I look forward to watching it but after 10 min. I start getting bored and start channel surfing .Enough of the warm beer stuff already ! I rarely even drink the stuff ( Bundys my poison ) and definitely wouldnt drink warm stuff . The misses might but not me . As for the drugs I hear the gold coast suns give it a bit of a nudge now and again . Smoked enough weed in my day to kill a horse but thankfully stayed away from the evil ****e . Gotta feel for old fart though he's always out in the bush looking for those funny looking mushrooms . He thinks he can fly and tune saitos but truth be known hes just sitting in his chair dribbling , soiling his pants and hallucinating . Cheers the pope