RCU Forums - View Single Post - EVSD-5U-EVO Problems
View Single Post
Old 07-14-2015, 10:45 AM
diomar

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default EVSD-5U-EVO Problems

Hi everybody!
I could use some help with a new EVSD-5U-EVO valve.
The valve purchased 4 months ago to be installed on a FEJ Viper M.

The retracts are purchased also from FEJ and after some small repairs are confirmed to be leak free.

Ever since I installed the EVSD I noticed that the sequence in mode 1 changed with no obvious reason and without my assistance. Initially the door open first and stay open, then the gear comes down and vice versa and after several tests (to locate a leak in the system), the sequence changed, the gear comes down and forces the doors to open, then the doors open and then the doors close with the gears out resulting the gears to stay out.
What ever I tried I can not change the sequence. Also the GSF does not work always, when the pressure drops lower than 50, it start to blink but the gears stay in...
The system seams to work fine when manual tested and also in mode 2, but since by nose wheel has only one door that needs to stay open at all times when gear is out, i can not use the mode 2.

I also noticed a leak of air by 1 psi/sec which is too much and makes the system unusable. I have tried to locate the leak, pinched all pipes even used blinds and realized that the valve is leaking and not the network.

I use power box, but have connected that valve directly to the 6014 receiver. Have tried reset, rebind, re.... re... I even dismantled everything and re-installed it hoping that the problem will disappear the same way it appeared.

Any ideas what to do and how to solve this (if possible) would be highly appreciated since after several attempts I have received no reply from "dreamworks".

Thanks / regards
Panos (diomar)