RCU Forums - View Single Post - HL Tiger 1 track problens
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2015, 12:43 PM
jarndice

Received 64 Likes on 60 Posts

Nickolai Hi, Where do I begin?
First off Tankzone owes me £470 and has done for quite some time, I avoid having any dealings with them,
Next, The Tracks are I assume Metal? If they are, as they come back from the Sprocket they should first touch down on the third wheelset from the sprocket if they touchdown earlier then the tracks need tightening and if they touchdown later they need easing,
A chain tensioner is a very good idea but before you buy one first check that you don't already have one fitted,
Look inside the Hull at the back on the floor you should see a brass rod with a hole for a hex key on each end running from side to side, turn until the tension is right, if you don't have a tensioner "HENNTECH's are some of the best available and worth fitting,
If you are using metal tracks do you have metal wheels idlers and sprockets? Mixing plastic and metal will cause problems, and there is a lot of rubbish spoken about plastic tracks, they are generally more than capable of providing decent traction on most surfaces and if you intend to fight your Tiger then I would advise against metal tracks.shaun